Research for marketing
Using secondary data only, uncover an issue (problem or an opportunity) in the New Zealand marketplace where it would be necessary to conduct further primary research at a future date. The issue you choose must relate to one of the four areas of MARS (marketing, advertising, retailing or sales) – we suggest you choose the area you are most interested in studying further.
Once selected, you are to undertake exploratory research to gather sufficient information from a variety of secondary resources (including syndicated data) which enables you to provide a sufficient background to and understanding of the nature of the problem/opportunity that exists. You will use this information to reinforce the need for research to be considered.
From this content, you will then present a breakdown of the problem which would require investigation. This is to be written up in the form of a management problem, a research problem, research objectives and research questions. (Note that you are not to find the answers to the problem. You are only required to provide evidence to support the presence of the problem).
Introduction (approx 1/3 – 1/2 page)
– Brief intro to the company and the purpose of this document (and what it contains)
Background to the problem (approx 3 – 3.5 pages)
– Overview of key facts about the company (relevant to the problem)
– Comprehensive discussion of problems/opportunities facing company (situation analysis)
– Intended use of the research (why the research is needed)
Problem definition (approx. 1 page)
– Broken down into the 4 components of Management problem, Research problem, Research objectives and Research questions
– At least three research objectives are required and at least two research questions for EACH research objective
Conclusion (approx 1/3 page)
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂