MARKETING MANAGEMENT ASSIGNMENT
MARKETING MANAGEMENT ASSIGNMENT
READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
Reference and using the document produced for the Order nr. 81346470 – Titled: Using 3BLs & 4Cs to Analyze
Eaton Corporation & its Stakeholders. Now, based on that analysis, create a sustainable MARKETING campaign
for Eaton Corporation. Please do NOT create a global plan for a giant corporation. Pick ONE product and ONE
market. Also, this should NOT be a report: you need to lead and to generate ideas and you should write your
assignment with that focus in mind please.
Write your paper in the following order, with separate sections, not as a continuous essay. You have only 3,000
words (no allowances or overages) and may allocate your words as you wish.
I. Cover Sheet + Table of Contents. These do not count towards your word total. The cover sheet should include
the title of your paper (including the name of the company) and the date of completion. Do not put your name in
your paper please, either here or anywhere else.
II. Introduction + Goals (20 marks). This consists of three parts…
1. BRIEFLY describe your organization. This is simply to remind the reader of your company and what they
do, so please limit this to key information covered in a sentence or two. Even here though you should be
reference one or two sources.
2. Identify your target market. Just say who your target market is — you don’t need to analyze them again.
This could be any of the stakeholders from your midterm assignment, though most likely it will be the
customers. If you want to target a new customer segment, explain why.
3. Set 3BL MARKETING goals: You will need to create 3 S.M.A.R.T. goals — one each for People, Planet, and
Profit. Make sure they are goals, not policies, and make sure they are related to your marketing campaign,
not goals for human resources or operations.
III. Your Marketing Mix, the first 3P’s. How will you achieve your goals? Again, remember this is not a formal
report but a means for you to demonstrate your original thinking. Be sure to justify your decisions (the WHY) with
research backing where possible. And don’t forget to emphasize sustainability!
1. Product: What are you selling? (Pick just ONE product or service if your company has several.) How is it
different or better than the competition? Will you change anything? Why or why not?
2. Price: What is the company’s current pricing strategy? What will be your new pricing strategy, and why?
Show the old price, the new price, and a competitor’s price. (That’s 3 different numbers.)
3. Place: What is the product’s current means of distribution? How would you change that and why? How will
your distribution channels compare to those of the competition?
IV. Your Promotion Plan using AIDA+.
1. Please structure your Promotion Plan using each of the 5 stages of AIDA+. In each stage, describe the media
and messages you will use, explaining your reasons for doing so based where possible on research. Be
specific about where and when your promotions will run.
V. Promotion Budget & Implementation Calendar.
1. Based on your goals and your AIDA+ plan, create a detailed OBJECTIVE-AND-TASK budget. Do NOT
include ordinary operational expenses, such as office space, salaries, or cost of goods sold. Just show
specific promotional expenses. You must research and use actual costs. Remember, an objective-and-task
budget shows how each marketing expense will contribute to your goal, so show the calculations and
projected results for each expense.
2. Create a timeline of specific dates and activities. This can be a simple list or a Gantt chart.
VI. Reference Notes + Bibliography. Research is an absolutely critical component of this paper. Support all of
your facts, data and arguments using multiple authoritative sources, not just company websites. No Wikipedia.
Every source you cite must be directly relevant to your paper, so do not include class readings unless you used
them to create this plan. Include reference notes in the body of the document AND a list of all your sources at the
end. Please use a proper reference note format i.e. Harvard. Your reference notes and bibliography do not count
towards your word total.
• Length: Maximum 3000 words — no overage allowed. The maximum does not include the title page,
contents, reference notes, or bibliography. However, words in charts and tables DO count toward your
limit. Do not fill your plan with definitions, theories or unnecessary background information.
• Objectivity & Feasibility: Your paper should be a well-reasoned and substantiated argument. If you say,
“our product is high quality,” PROVE IT with facts or third-party quotes. Also, don’t just present your
ideas; explain them. Why is this the best option?
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂