Evaluate the view that organiZations need leaders as well as managers.
Paper, Order, or Assignment Requirements
I will upload you two instructions, file ‘Requirement’ is a detailed requirement of the essay, including the title, structure, words, questions and so on. File ‘Introduction to Management – Module Outline 2015’ is the basic information of this subject. Stick on them please!
. Evaluate the view that organiZations need leaders as well as managers.
（what is leader? what is manager? what is the difference? function)
- words: 2000 words
- time: 10 days
- structure ：
INTRODUCTION 200-300 WORDS
MAINBODY 1300-1500 WORDS
CONCLUSION 300-400 WORDS
- Harvard Referencing System
- Answer the question: think what the question is driving at; consider what evidence is relevant to it; organise your material around your own view; do not write generically about a subject, but use your evidence to sustain a focused line of argument. A good piece of advice is open a paragraph with a statement of an argument and then back it up with evidence. For example: ‘Writers who see TQM in terms of work intensification tend to rely on quantitative case study evidence. For example, in their study of a PCB plant, McArdle and colleagues….’
- Structure the essay: indicate at the outset your main argument and how you will develop it; use headings to mark out the parts of the essay; state explicitly how you intend to tackle the question, explain to the reader where you are going e.g. ‘there are four main views on X; I now review them’.
- Use critical judgment: this does not mean simply finding fault or being dismissive. It means: evaluate the evidence, argue whether empirical material sustains an author’s view, consider whether different views are opposed; say what you think is lacking.
- use some examples to illustrate your argument